Friday, January 19, 2007

Pixie Dreams

Weird thing happend the other day. By the way this is Adnans dog, Pixie, and i have somehow become subconciously connected to that machine he sits infront of all day. This strange connection happens however, only when he leaves the house. It freaked me out at first, when words started appearing on the screen but slowly i have gotten used to it. He left me in this house alone for a few weeks, the ********, and after slowly discovering this new world i decided to create an account to tell you about what I do and what he does on a regualr sort of basis. Adnans a nice guy, a bit on the weird side but then im not the most normal dog either. I still have to figure out how i can get my pictures up on this, but until then ill leave myself to the mercy of your imagination.

No comments: